Saturday, June 19, 2010

I Believe...

Thanks Gyan for sharing wonderful thoughts.... 
A Birth Certificate shows that we were born 
A Death Certificate shows that we died 
Pictures show that we lived! 
Have a seat . Relax . . . And read this slowly. 

I Believe... 
That just because two people argue, It doesn't mean they don't love each other. And just because they don't argue, It doesn't mean they do love each other. 
I Believe... 
That we don't have to change friends if We understand that friends change. 
I Believe.... 
That no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that. 
I Believe... 
That true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.
I Believe... 
That you can do something in an instant That will give you heartache for life. 
I Believe....
That it's taking me a long time To become the person I want to be. 
I Believe... 
That you should always leave loved ones with Loving words. It may be the last time you see them. 
I Believe....

No comments: