Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Relationships are work . . .

They say “it takes two” to make a good relationship,And that’s why I’m asking for your help.I really love you, but things aren’t right between us,And I can’t fix it alone.

They say “relationships are work,” And I’m willing to work at what we have because,I don’t want to lose the good things we share.I really don’t want to lose you.

They say “don’t expect someone you love to be able to read your mind-Tell them what you want and what you need.”

That’s why I’m telling you,I still believe you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.

That’s why I’m hoping,You will help me peel away the parts that aren’t right,Because underneath that is the greatest love I’ve ever known.

We are worth it.I believe that with all my heart!

A friend is someone who thinks you're a good egg even though you're slightly cracked . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Archana, can you publish your feed.